Our School Library Advisers keep up-to-date with learning initiatives and curriculum demands, offer current book knowledge, and provide long-term support including practical help.
We save you time and offer the following services:
- Support and advice on managing book stock
- Promote and evaluate your school library
- Develop your library as an excellent resource to promote a love of books
- Work with you to encourage young people of all abilities to develop a love of reading for pleasure
- Offer advice and training to develop information literacy skills
- Staff and pupil library training
- Book talks for parents, governors and pupils
- Computer management system support
- Networking and support group meetings
- Support with new library design and ‘library makeovers’
- Help with purchasing books from our shelf ready bookshop offering generous discounts
For instant useful ideas to enhance your library and encourage your pupils to read for pleasure, check our Active Solutions section. You will need a password to access these resources, free to subscribing schools – please contact email@example.com for the password.
We also provide convenient Booklists, which can be accessed below. You will also need to log in to access some of these, using the Active Solutions log in.
To book advisory support as part of your package or Pay As you Use please ring